Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Felicity at the Farmhouse

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is a little late, but Felicity really wanted me to post this album. It's her easter at the farmhouse. I didn't know if I should post it as it's sort of similar to FarmhouseGirl's...but Felicity reallly wanted me to, and you know that these girls can be awfully convincing.

    A bit of background, in about 1853 my pioneer ancestors came over from Sweden (sort of like Kirsten!) and made their way to Mt Pleasant, UT. They built part of this house and also a tiny log cabin. Throughout the years, it's been added onto, but the original part remains original and we still cook on a coal stove.

    A few years ago, Jessica (farmhouse girl) began coming on Farmhouse trips with our family. As you can tell, she really loves it too. In July, she's marrying my brother...though she's pretty much my sister already. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Anyway, here is my album of Felicity's weekend at the Farmhouse!!!

    Weekend at the Farmhouse album

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ColonialGirl, I am SO glad Felicity is relentless, what a pretty album!! Who's doll is that pretty Molly! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I loved it, and LOVE the last picture, you should put it in your siggy!

    Jess

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's great! Your family's story sounds JUST like Kirsten's! And Pitten is so cute. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The only bad thing is, now *I* want a farmhouse. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loved your album. Your farmhouse sounds great. I wish I had a SIL who loved AG. You two are very lucky to have each other. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that farmhouse is very different than the one I grew up in here. I am a fan of farmhouses. Ours is over 200 years old, but we have a gas stove in addition to the old woodstove, and we have running water etc.

    I think it is neat to see similarities/differences! The album is so cute!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gorgeous album! The Farmhouse land is beautiful! What a fun place to spend a holiday! I love your pictures. Thanks for sharing!

  7. #7
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I am glad you put her album up! It's cool to see both perspectives on the day!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •